Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hypocrite

So I feel like a total hypocrite after my last post, going on and on about how much sugar hurts me, and how I just need to buckle down and eat better.  Let me tell you, over the last few days, I have been doing anything but eating well.  Muffins, cupcakes, cake, cheese popcorn, sherbet, and lots of coffee... it's all been consumed over the last couple of days.  I don't know what this stupid mental block is!  I KNOW eating better helps so much, I KNOW eating poorly makes me feel worse almost instantly, and I know it's not that hard.  But for some reason, even though I know it's not worth it, I eat poorly anyway.  UGH!  What the beep-a-deep is wrong with me?!

On the up side, I HAVE been drinking more water, and have been pretty good about taking my vitamins.  Those things can help quite a lot.  One of these days soon I need to do a post dedicated to which vitamins/supplements I'd like to be taking on a regular basis so I can keep it straight for myself and feel like I have something solid to answer to.  I feel like this is my own online journal that keeps me honest.  If I say I'm going to something (or not), I feel like I'm accountable for that.  It's kind of nice.

Since getting acupuncture on Friday, I've been feeling quite a bit better.  I haven't been having as much pain and annoyance in my ribs, just a little that only lasts a moment.  The CRAZY episodes of frequent brain fog have been quite a bit better, now I'm just a little spacy and forgetful.  My finger joints have been better, just still pain in the main knuckle, not as much in the tip or where the finger meets the hand.  Unfortunately, I've still been having a lot of tightness in my shoulder blades.  OUCH!  My feet have also been so hot on the bottoms!  It is exceedingly annoying.  And that whole stress thing?  Yeah, I've still got lots of it, and am still not reacting as well to it as I wish I could.  I just feel like there's always something demanding every second of my time and I wish there wasn't! 
But since I can't necessarily control my surroundings or other people, I need to figure out how I can react better to the demands of life- it's imperative for my sanity!

No comments:

Post a Comment