Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Therapeutic

I was just thinking, "I have to write a new blog post," then it dawned on me that I don't actually HAVE TO, and it's not like any of the other things I have to do because I WANT to do it.  It's been very therapeutic to get my thoughts out and solidify what's been going on.  It's hard for me to hold everything in.  Life is too short to live it stressed out, worried, and always bogged down.  I need to make more time to do things that benefit my well being.  I'm not sure what kinds of things will fall into that category, but I'd like to explore that more.  Obviously, writing is good for me.  I can't wait to find out what else I can do to HELP my situation, rather than always push myself to breaking.  I DO know that saying no can also be therapeutic; I've said no to the voice that pushes me to push myself too hard the past couple of days and it has done a lot of good.

Pretty much more of the same of what's been going on the last few days.  My low throat, a little bit it my chest, my upper left arm, elbows, wrists, and hands (especially on the left but some in the right as well), knees, especially right, and shins, especially left, have been the most bothersome.  I'm still all stuffed up, ICK!  I don't know how I forgot to mention it yesterday, because it pretty much ruined my day, but I had a headache all day (sinus, I think).  It went away about an hour after I got home.  I have a similar headache this evening but it's not quite as intense as it was.  I didn't eat so well today, but I can do better tomorrow.  (Trying to have a positive attitude about setbacks).

Today was upsetting because the of the doctor's appointment.  I was nervous about it all day, then it came, and went, with no answers.  Well, no answers yet.  I'm going to start my part of the testing later, after we look into what insurance will cover.  Also, the initial test on the baby yielded no results, but they did begin further testing last week.  I really hope they'll find SOMETHING.  If the test doesn't work at all, then I guess we'll just have to wonder why this happened again forever.  Please pray that we find out SOMETHING, even if it's that nothing was genetically wrong with the baby.  At least we'll know.  I'll update as we know more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment