Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weird New Symptom

Last night I was laying in bed reading, and my wrist started burning.  I don't know how else to describe it.  It was just a little spot on the inside of my wrist but it felt like it was on fire.  It totally freaked me out.  Then my palm started having that same sensation.  It's annoying.  It's also frustrating to have more and more symptoms crop up constantly and not have any clue what the heck is wrong with me or why this keeps happening. 

Over the last couple days, I have been having a lot more joint pain again.  My low back (both sides, great), right hip and knee, and my hands and wrists have been giving me a hard time.  I woke up today with a very sore throat, some ear pain, and a sniffly nose.  I think maybe the fires in the area have been causing those symptoms to flare up.  I have not been eating very well lately.  I have not been sleeping enough.  I have gotten some days off (YAY!)  That does help tremendously.

We're going to Elko again for my cousins wedding this weekend.  I'm really looking forward to it, BUT I need to remember not to eat as poorly as I did when we went there last time.  That really had a poor effect on how I felt last time!  I also hope to utilize the fitness room this time, too.  We've gotten out for a walk the last couple of nights and it has been so nice.  I miss going for walks at night; when I lived at home with my mom, we lived right next to a greenbelt and we used to go for walks every night.  I think it really does a person good, mentally and physically, to get outside everyday.  It's something I enjoy and it's something I think I need to make time for as much as I can.

My goals for this week:  have fun, don't overstress, enjoy myself without overindulging, and get a little more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment