Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home Stretch

Today was work day 7 of 12, I feel like I'm on the downslide, which is good because I am just plain worn out! I'm really starting to feel the energy draining away and not recharging now. When Monday comes, I'm doing NOTHING but enjoying being home with my family (well, except taking Trent to the doctor and doing karate testing). But other than that, nothing. At. All!

Today all my joints were sore. My hands, wrists, elbows, and knees were really bothering me. Even just small spots in my hands and fingers would throb. The inside of my left wrist hurt to the touch and the outside of my left knee was throbbing by the end of the day. I also had trickles of pain down the inside of my left shin off and on all day. Also, since Thursday evening I have been all stuffed up and feeling cruddy. It's worse when I'm at work. I hope the next few days are a bit more mellow, work was pretty hectic today and I could really tell how poor my energy and coping levels are becoming. I didn't eat too well today, had quite a lot more dairy than I have been having lately but we did get to go out for dinner with my mom and grandma so that was a lot of fun. I also had time to just relax with Taryn, she combed and braided my hair and then we fell asleep for a while. There's something liberating about falling asleep at 8pm! :) Tonight I just decided to take it easy so I'm going to read for a bit with an ice pack on the bottoms of my feet (which feel like they're on fire) and save laundry and responsibilities for another day.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment