Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sun, Spleen, Psychotic?

We spent the whole day outside swimming on Monday, and the after effects weren't as extreme as last year, BUT, my back was KILLING me later that day- in a worse, and different- way than it had been lately.  The weirdest thing, though, was that the next day, the irritation and  pain in the upper right area of my ribs was much worse.  I was snuggling with Taryn and she accidentally elbowed me or something in that area and it was such a weird thing.  Like there was something hard bulging out from that area that surged with pain when she bumped me, but she didn't even hit or bump me hard.  I know I'm not describing it very well, it was just very weird.  Right after it happened, I laid back and dug up under my ribs and could feel something hard protruding from the bottom right of my rib cage.  I had felt this before, but it's been a very long time.  Then it dawned on me that the first time this happened (or when I noticed it) was the peak of last summer, when it was hot, we had regularly been spending some time in the sun, and that I also hadn't noticed it since sometime last fall.  It sounds like a long shot, but I'm wondering if sun exposure is somehow exacerbating the spleen-area pain I've experienced.  I honestly have no idea how that could be, but, somehow, the two seem connected.  It sounds a little crazy, I know!

Honestly, sometimes I think that some of the health things I have experienced are really just a manifestation of stress, anxiety, over thinking, and possibly me just being nuts.  I don't even know anymore.  I really wish I just had answers and clear connections between symptoms and the things that make them better or worse.  I feel like I've tried EVERYTHING (including going to the doctor-which I know most people think I haven't).  It gets annoying to go when you're scared and petrified, you go in alone, finally get your worries off your chest, and you get the "you're young and that's unlikely, have a nice day talk."  You leave blowing out a huge sigh of relief and then 2 minutes later it dawns on you- I'm NOT ok, I'm not better, and I have no answers.  What the hell kind of system is that?!  Feeling so bad for so long with so many symptoms that come, go, and seemingly have no rhyme or reason can have the effect of making you question your own sanity, I guess. : /  I'll just keep on truckin!  (And writing- it really helps).

2 comments:

  1. Hey Alex! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Praying for your health, girlie!

    ((hugz))
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  /  
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete